While there are a lot of simple tools every DIYer needs in their toolkit, it is also important to know the best kind of powerful tools to make getting your home improvement job done more efficiently and effectively. Whether you are outside building your family a new deck, or inside finishing up the basement, using the right tools will create a stunning completed project!
Top 10 Tools You Need:
- Miter Saw – a necessity when wanting large, precision cuts.
- Drill/Impact Driver Combo – a drill that is like having your right-hand man there with you while working on any project.
- Bandsaw – the best for making precision profile cuts in any wood.
- Rotary Tool – can cut off metal; sand in tiny areas; drill; carve into a variety of materials. This little tool is the one you didn’t know you needed until you use it!
- Jigsaw – similar to the bandsaw, but with this you can bring the project to the tool when working with a large piece.
- Power Sander – smooth, strip, and finish a surface quickest with a power sander.
- Circular Saw- if you are building a deck, fence, or any other outdoor structure, this tool will make the most precise cuts. It is one of the most versatile tools in your kit.
- Table Saw- the king of making smooth cuts. You can cut lumber, shave off rounded edges, and cut down large sheets for cabinetry and furniture with a table saw.
- Cordless Finish Nail-gun – best when working on small projects and great for anyone who hates to use a big, heavy, and loud compressor.
- Oscillating Multi-tool – the perfect on-the-go tool for when you need to make cuts. Cut detail areas, sand in tight corners, scrape up tiles, and even cut nails with this versatile tool.
Leave it to the professionals to tell you exactly what you need to get most home projects done the best. These powerful tools can be dangerous, so it is important to always use safety precautions and keep away from children and pets!
Makita Power Tools
Here at Nuzum Building Supply, we carry premium power tools and accessories by the trusted tool brand, Makita. They allow you to rule the outdoors with tools that make getting your project done easier. The professionals at Nuzum will give you advice on the best tools you need for your next project!